About Me

My photo
We JUST got married July 30 2010 on the Starship Yacht in Tampa Bay. This blog is to showcase the awesome DIY details that will make our guests feel how special they are and how much we appreciate them coming. This is my first blog! So far I am enjoying doing this. I just got a new job teaching 2nd grade and I plan to make a class blog as well so look out for that pretty soon!! Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mrs. Urbanak officially

Well sort of..we still have to send in the license :)

Anyway the wedding weekend extravaganza is over and though I had a LOT of fun and enjoyed seeing everyone, I am tired and sore and glad to be home. The wedding was great, some minor things (table linens, cupcake serving...Andy's vow slip up! lol) were not perfect but other than that it was pretty perfect!

And now I get to work on my blog and put everything up!!!!

Please keep our family dog in mind. The dog walker never came to let him out and he was alone and without food or water from Wednesday till Sunday night. We rushed over there when I found out (my parents still were on their way home from the wedding weekend) and I took him right to the pet hospital. He is very old, a 13 year old bichon, and has a few small age-related health issues but I hope he will be OK. It was not a good way to end the weekend, and I feel really bad he was suffering in there :( I would have driven home in my dress and all to take him out and give him water and food. See you soon Hercules!

Now I go to new teacher orientation. Exhausted and achy.

No comments: