About Me

My photo
We JUST got married July 30 2010 on the Starship Yacht in Tampa Bay. This blog is to showcase the awesome DIY details that will make our guests feel how special they are and how much we appreciate them coming. This is my first blog! So far I am enjoying doing this. I just got a new job teaching 2nd grade and I plan to make a class blog as well so look out for that pretty soon!! Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ok Here We Go!!

Well my blog readers (whoever you might be!! I'd love to know but don't feel obligated to tell me.) I Just want to THANK everyone that is reading my stuff! I enjoy doing this but I am glad people enjoy reading it as well...so it's not a total waste of time then I guess!

All the blog postings from here on out will be HOW TO's on how we made some of our things or just pictures of little details and stuff of our wedding. It was a beautiful day and looking at photos and videos has been a great source of ENERGY renewal for myself as I am very tired from the wedding weekend extravaganza but have a lot of work to do as a new teacher :)

School starts Aug 16, Meet the Teacher Aug 12!! Gotta get it ready by then!

I just started working in my classroom too getting it together and decorated (!!) and organized and stuff so it might be slow postings for a bit. Maybe I will use it as my "me" time they told us to make sure we have at orientation ;)


So enjoy....COMMENT......ask questions.......add ideas.........and above all thank you for reading my blog :)

1 comment:

nRk said...

Can't wait to see all the little details of you DIY Day! The pictures on FB look beautiful! Congrats again! Lots of Love-Nora