About Me

My photo
We JUST got married July 30 2010 on the Starship Yacht in Tampa Bay. This blog is to showcase the awesome DIY details that will make our guests feel how special they are and how much we appreciate them coming. This is my first blog! So far I am enjoying doing this. I just got a new job teaching 2nd grade and I plan to make a class blog as well so look out for that pretty soon!! Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Friday, July 16, 2010

Table and Seating

I can't, at this point in the blog, tell you WHAT these are attached to and what they say on the front, but they are my DIY seating cards. :)
I got the tags at Michael's crafts , and used stamps from Michael's $1 section in the front! I used the stamps on the invitation envelopes knowing I was going to use them for these tags to tie them in to the wedding. I used orange and silver inks (those are my colors).




The family got "special" ones :)




Here are the stamps I used :) loved it!





And if you are going to DIY print your own labels for personalized things, you are going to need this: keeps the ink in place and gives a nice matte finish so you don't have to worry about smearing! Thank you UF Interior Design classes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stamps are so awesome, that was such a good idea!! Looks beautiful, I like the way your family members are getting something a little more special. Very sweet.