About Me

My photo
We JUST got married July 30 2010 on the Starship Yacht in Tampa Bay. This blog is to showcase the awesome DIY details that will make our guests feel how special they are and how much we appreciate them coming. This is my first blog! So far I am enjoying doing this. I just got a new job teaching 2nd grade and I plan to make a class blog as well so look out for that pretty soon!! Thanks for viewing my blog :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bride's and Groom's sides

Since my good side, and my sister's good side, is our left side, we are going to be standing on the right whereas the bride usually stands on the left. So I made these signs to make sure our guests were clear on where to sit. I am attaching silver ribbon to the back and they will be hanging on the last chairs to either side so when the guests get up to the top deck they will see the signs right away! :) Clearly I love using my stamps!! Quick and cute!


No comments: